The precautions and taboos of tapping massage
Tapping should follow the top-down, from left to right, from the outside to the inside of the order, patting should be one by one, can not be missed, such as missed, not back patting to make up for it.
Note for tapping
- tapping should follow the top-down, from left to right, from the outside to the inside of the order, tapping should be one by one, can not be missed, if there is missing, can not be back to pat to make up.
- generally use solid palm or empty fist posture when tapping. Do wrist preparations before tapping, such as wrist shaking, turning and holding an empty fist.
- upper limb medial tapping should be from top to bottom, upper limb lateral tapping should be from bottom to top; lower limb lateral tapping should be from top to bottom, lower limb medial tapping should be from bottom to top, in the opposite order of the upper limb.
- The back of the shoulder patting requires the waist as the axis to drive the two arms first to the left side of the waist swing arm, the right arm bending elbow to palm patting the left shoulder back shoulder well, large vertebrae six; the left arm bending elbow to the back of the hand patting the waist back spleen Yu, kidney Yu, stomach Yu, vital gate, large intestine Yu all the way to the sacrum, then to the right side of the waist swing arm, the same method as the left. Finally, apply the back of the palm of the hand to pat the Governor’s Vessel.
- after the tapping, if the stagnation is serious, hot compresses or light rubbing with medicinal wine can be used, cold water should not be used.
- the same part if Gua Gua has not receded, do not pat with Gua Gua, to wait for the stagnant state to disappear before patting.
- avoid the wind when patting, do not use electric fans or air conditioners blowing directly, so as to avoid the wind and cold evil through the open sweat hole into the body, causing new diseases.
- in case of panic, palpitation, fever, inflammation, bleeding, sores and other diseases, patting may be suspended.
- if there is irritability, white face, or cold sweat, or rapid pulse and other reactions, should immediately stop patting, can lie down and drink some warm sugar water or salt water.
- hot water can be drunk before and after patting to replenish water, prevent dizziness and fatigue, promote metabolism and speed up the discharge of metabolites.
- bathing after the beat should be after 3 hours and use hot water, not cold water.
- people who are allergic to pain should not be patted.
- coma, acute trauma, serious infection sites, should not be beaten.
- women during menstruation, pregnancy, should not be beaten.
- people with hemorrhagic diseases, such as thrombocytopenia, leukemia, allergic purpura, etc., are strictly prohibited from patting.
- patients with malignant tumors, tuberculosis and osteoporosis, as well as nipples, navel and unexplained lumps are strictly prohibited.
- pregnant women, women who are menstruating.
- those with localized skin suppuration or infection, skin trauma or obvious inflammation, redness, swelling, oozing and ulceration.
- those with serious heart, lung, liver, kidney and other important organ damage as well as patients with severe diabetes
- those who are too hungry, too full and delirious after drinking.