Traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture therapy: is the combined name of acupuncture and moxibustion. Acupuncture is the practice of stabbing a milli-needle into a patient’s body at certain points and treating the disease with twisting and lifting techniques. Moxibustion is the treatment of disease by burning moxa and burning the skin at certain points, using heat stimulation.
Acupuncture is one of the common techniques used in ancient China to treat various diseases.
“Acupuncture is the use of needles to pierce the body’s acupuncture points to treat diseases. It is based on the principle of “deficiency is tonic, the real is diarrhea”, after the needle is inserted, through the use of complementary, diarrheal, flat complementary, and flat diarrheal techniques, to obtain the body’s regulatory response: “moxibustion” is moxibustion, a fire ignited moxa cones or moxa strips, burning acupuncture points Moxibustion is the process of burning acupuncture points with fire, which penetrates heat into the skin to warm up the qi and blood. In this way, acupuncture stimulates the acupuncture points on the surface of the body and regulates the functions of the qi, blood, and internal organs through the conduction of meridians throughout the body, thus achieving the purpose of “helping to eliminate evil” and “healing and health care”. Acupuncture has been playing an increasingly important role in modern family medicine because it is easy to learn and use.
Acupuncture begins with the identification of acupuncture points. Accurate acupuncture requires the patient to have a certain body position, such as sitting, lying on the side, stretching the palm, clenching the fist, etc. One of the common methods of acupuncture is to take acupuncture points according to the natural signs of the human body, such as the tips of the two ears straight up to the top of the head to take a hundred points; another is to take acupuncture points according to the width of one or several fingers of the patient; another is to take acupuncture points according to the distance between the parts of the human body, which is specified as a certain inch, with a bone degree. Only by confirming the sign, measuring the bone degree in inches, and paying attention to the relationship between the point and the upper, lower, left, and right neighboring points, can the purpose of accurate acupuncture be achieved.
Acupuncture for diseases
1. colds: take Dazhi, Hegu, and Fengchi, all with acupuncture, flattening, and diarrhea, and keep the needles for 30 minutes.
2. vomiting: the main points are taken from Neiguan, Zhonggu, and Foot Sanli, acupuncture, using the method of flat tonic and flat diarrhea, and retaining the needles for 30 minutes.
3. insomnia: take Shen Men, Neiguan, and Sanyinjiao, acupuncture, using the method of flat tonic and flat diarrhea, retaining the needles for 50 minutes, once a day.
4. joint pain: take Kidney Yu and Kunlun for lumbar spine pain; take Foot Sanli, Yanglingquan, and Hanging Bell for knee pain, acupuncture first, use the diarrhea method, leave the needles for 20 minutes, then moxibustion for 20 minutes.
5. dysmenorrhea: take Zhongji, Sanyinjiao, and Nesting for abdominal pain before or during menstruation, acupuncture Nesting first, then Sanyinjiao, then Zhongji and Sanyinjiao. All with the diarrhea method, retain the needle for 20 minutes.
6. abdominal pain after menstruation: take Qihai, GuanYuan, and SanyinJiao, all using the tonic method, add moxibustion after acupuncture, and keep the needles for 30 minutes.
7. toothache: take Shimonoseki and Nesting for upper toothache, and Chee Che and Hegu for lower toothache, acupuncture, diarrhea, retaining needles for 30 minutes, once a day.
8. constipation: take Zhigou, Tianshu, Changqing, acupuncture, using the flat tonic and flat diarrhea method, retaining the needles for 30 minutes.
9. pillow: take the pillow, dazhi, houxi, and acupuncture. The pillow with the diarrhea method, dazhi, houxi, with flat tonic and flat diarrhea method, stay acupuncture for 20 minutes.
10. menstrual disorders: 1. premenstrual period: take Zhongji, Blood Sea, Sanyinjiao, and Taichong, all acupuncture, use the diarrhea method, and retain the needles for 20 minutes. 2. late menstrual period: take Zhanmen, Kidney Yu, and Guan Yuan, use the tonic method, add moxibustion after the needles, and retain the needles for 30 minutes.
11. lumbago: take Kidney Yu, Wei Zhong, and Waist Yang Guan, acupuncture, using the diarrhea method, and keep the needles for 30 minutes. if the lumbago is prolonged, add moxibustion for 20 minutes.
12. dysentery: needle treatment of dysentery, with good results. Take the central epigastric, Tianshu, foot three li, acupuncture, with flat tonic and flat diarrhea method, stay acupuncture for 30 minutes, once a day. If there is fever, add prick Quchi; headache, add rash Fengchi, Baihui; not fever and dysentery for too long, can moxibustion Guan Yuan 10 minutes, or moxibustion Shen Que across the salt.
13. asthma: acupuncture has the effect of relieving and preventing attacks. Take Tanzhong, Lung Yu, Tiantu, Fenglong. If the sputum is thin and white, moxibustion with moxa for 20 minutes; if the sputum is yellow, acupuncture, using the method of flat tonic and flat diarrhea, stay for 30 minutes. If you usually moxibustion lung Yu and Qihai, you can prevent attacks.
14. headache: headache is distinguished by positive headache, migraine, headache on top, headache in the head, and so on.
For acupuncture treatment, the acupuncture points are taken according to the area of headache.
Positive headache: take Shang Xing, He Gu, and Zhan Zhu, acupuncture, use the diarrhea method and keep the needles for 30 minutes.
Migraine headache: take Sun, Touwei, and Waiguan. Acupuncture, using the diarrhea method, retaining the needles for 20 minutes.
Headache: take Baihui, Taichong, Houxi, needling, using the diarrhea method, and retaining the needles for 20 minutes.
Head and neck pain: Take Fengchi and Lijiu, needling, using the diarrhea method, and keep the needle for 30 minutes. Needle once a day or every other day.